Monday 21 November 2011

Dale Farm (a video poem) Read by the Heretic

Ken O'Keefe
The weblog of Ken O'Keefe

 Dale Farm (a video poem) Read by the Heretic

Dale Farm

As I look over Dale Farm today I see the inevitable world envisioned by the 1%

A toxic, scarred, inhospitable landscape, a terrestrial hell suitable for Satan himself

I see a socio/psychopaths delight, a delectable appetiser… with a main course of World War III… and a desert of nuclear Armageddon

“Coming soon to a theatre near you” (very, very short pause)  as it were

I see the 99% constructing the ultimate prison, a prison large enough to imprison everyone… minus the 1% and their minions that is

I see the 99% voluntarily entering the prison and locking the prison door behind the last man, woman and child

I see the 1% with devils smiles as the 99% grovel

I see the 99% begging to be liberated by the 1%

I see the 1% laughing fiendishly, uproariously, as they eye the key to the prison door locked within the petrified hearts of a traumatised, mind controlled and compartmentalised 99%

I see the irony of humanity endowed with mastery of its collective fate… locked within a prison of it’s own making

I see Lemmings, I see Sheep

I see wage slaves and collective insanity

I see people fearing their governments instead of the other way around

I see Apartheid South Africa, Jim Crow America… I see Palestine

I see Soviet Gulags, Robben Island, FEMA Camps, Bagram, Abu Ghraib, San Quinton and Guantanamo

I see Iwo Jima, the Battle of the Somme, the Nanking Massacre The Battle of Stalingrad, I see cannon fodder all

I see Baghdad, Gaza, Beirut, Belfast, Kabul and Tripoli… I see Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I see my human family, intentionally, manipulatively, sadistically, divided…(longer pause) and yet I see my family igniting, uniting

I see Dale Farm… a microcosm,

I see Dale Farm… a wake up call

What do you see?

REPLY (BAFS)

I SAW THEM ALL. I LIVED THE NIGHTMARE. AND I HATE THEM FOR PROVING TO ME THERE IS NO GOD IN CONTROL OF ANYTHING.

"I see Lemmings, I see Sheep
I see wage slaves and collective insanity
I see people fearing their governments instead of the other way around
I see Apartheid South Africa, Jim Crow America… I see Palestine
I see Soviet Gulags, Robben Island, FEMA Camps, Bagram, Abu Ghraib, San Quinton and Guantanamo"

I SAW ELISABETH II AND HER STOLEN JEWELS, HER FAKE MAJESTY, HER HANDS IN OUR MISERY AND SATAN’S WARS.

I ALSO SAW THE CHABAD LUBAVITCHIS CONTROLLING THE CORPORATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND THEIR INQUISITORS, NOT THE PEOPLE’S COUNCILS!

BAFS


No comments:

Post a Comment