Friday 13 January 2012

KEN O'KEEFE 'HAMAS AL-QAEDA LINKED TERRORIST'

Ken O'Keefe
The weblog of Ken O'Keefe

US CONGRESSIONAL BILL LISTS ME AS HAMAS, AL QAEDA LINKED TERRORIST

Myself and a US citizen, along with IHH and several Turkish nationals are named as having ‘known links to Al Qaeda, Hamas, and other terrorist organizations’ in US Congressional Bill now being processed through the traitorous US Congress. Here is the applicable paragraph;
‘(9) In 2010, IHH organized a flotilla that included the ship Mavi Marmara carrying 40 IHH members, including Fatima Mahmadi, Ken O’Keefe, Hassan Iynasi, Hussein Urosh, Ahmad Umimon, and others with known links to Al Qaeda, Hamas, and other terrorist organizations who were armed with 100 metal rods, 200 knives, 150 military self-defense vests, 50 wooden clubs, gas masks, and a telescopic sight for a gun.’
Read the entire bill here.

 

In the last year and a half I have been jailed three times, once by Israel (where I was beaten as well), once by Canada (under terrorism laws), and once most recently on bogus ‘Fraud by misrepresentation’ allegations made by the hijackers of the Trade Not Aid mission and carried out by the disgraceful UK Police. I have had my personal items, most notably my computers and hard drives, stolen by Israel, Canada, the US and Britain. The latter three did return my stolen property, but of course everything on my hard drives will be copied and scrutinised with a fine tooth comb. Right now however, agents of the British government have stolen my property for a second time in less than six months, this time through Swansea Police. They have two of my computers and several hard drives, plus my phone, personal documents and even my camera. Once again they stole this property based on the bogus allegation that I supposedly got Catherine Myles, Jez Cuthbert and Cath Jenkins to believe that I was carrying out a humanitarian mission (Trade Not Aid) when in fact (they allege) I said I was doing it all for a “charity”.
This is a laughable accusation easily disproved by the facts, have a look at my press conference in Gaza as just one bit of proof what I am up to;

But since when do the police serve the people and justice?

The problem with this farce is that I have no money, and this is 100% verifiable; I take no salary and do not even cover my expenses. In fact I have incurred provable debt for the work I have done. In particular with the playground I built in Gaza for the Samouni children. Whats more, although I have the legal and moral right to take some pay for the work I do, from the money I raise no less, I have not taken any pay since early 2009 and that was a pittance which was agreed by the donor who supported the launch of Aloha Palestine. Do we honestly think heads of charities work for free? Well I do, and yet I am the one being harassed. I do not take pay because there is never enough money to do all that needs to be done. So I do the most I can with what I have got.



What is truly astonishing is that I have absolute proof that Catherine Myles, Jez Cuthbert and Cath Jenkins are guilty of the fraud they accused me of. They solicited donations for a charity that did not exist. While I have never referred to Aloha Palestine or Trade Not Aid as a charity, while I have taken no financial compensation for my work, I was arrested. Will the UK police arrest these lot? Not a chance.
Here are screenshots of these pitiable traitors soliciting money for the non-Charity ‘Palestine Aid’. You will recall these same scoundrels attempted to turn Trade Not Aid into ‘Palestine Aid’.


Here is the Facebook promotion for 'Palestine Aid' the 'charity'

One of many solicitations for donations for the non-existent 'charity' - 'Palestine Aid'

Jez Cuthbert, one of the accusers whose testimony was used by UK police to arrest me for fraud, committing fraud himself.


The main hijacker of Trade Not Aid Catherine Myles committing fraud by soliciting donations for a charity that does not exist.

But hold on, it gets even better. 

Not only can we establish that those accusing me of fraud are in fact fraudsters and thieves, but the police have been informed by myself, my solicitor and others that the primary fraudster, Catherine Myles, has had at least £10,000 (but probably twice that or more) deposited by supporters of the mission, in good faith, to her account for the Samouni Project and Trade Not Aid, and that money is still completely unaccounted for. The UK Police have the authority to verify what we have alleged, and if they did their job they would have an iron clad case that Catherine Myles has taken over £10,000 of donations and held it for purposes unknown, for over 6 months. Is that fraud? No, not according to the UK police, instead they arrest and harass me.



Say hello to the Trade Not Aid hijacking crew; 
Catherine Myles (aka Soraya Fitzgerald), Saeb Shaath,
Sammi Coulthard (aka Saja Rana & Maitreyi Atmaja),
Jez Cuthbert,
Allison Hubbard (aka Vera Lynn)
Ismail Patel (aka Iggle Piggle),
Cath Jenkins and
Yousef Khalfan.

It has become pretty clear that the whole reason for this is to justify the stealing of my property and cast doubt about my integrity. With this job being carried out the disgraceful UK police will probably conclude their sham investigation by concluding it was all a civil matter. At which point I have to rely on the corrupt UK “justice” system to recoup this stolen money and property. This all takes time and money and more importantly it delays the mission. Which is the whole point, to get me to give up or at the very least to delay it all, water it down, Zionize it and make it another bullshit band-aid on a gushing wound “aid mission”.
Watch this video to see how “aid” is doing massive harm to Palestine;

Here is the truth, the British, US and Israeli governments are one and the same, they are the true “Axis of Evil”. The police within these nations have proven over and over again that they are servants to these traitors and tyrants. “Just following orders” as any good Nazi would… as it were.

Catherine Myles and Saeb Shaath have played the critical role in thwarting the Trade Not Aid mission, ultimately victimising the already terribly victimised Samouni family, all the while using disgusting slander to support their treachery, with the UK police and themselves all acting as agents of the Zionists whether they know it or not.

The point of all this is to intimidate me, it has not worked. Listing me as a terrorist is meant to scare me. It has not worked. Stealing my property and copying every last bit of my business and personal files is meant to stop me from carrying on. Once again, not happening.

These bastards within MI5-6 and/or “Special Branch” are copying every single file I have ever saved, looking into every single thing I have ever done. They are all cowards the lot of them. They are doing personality profiling on me and trying to find any weakness, any area to exploit. And of course, if there was even a shred of evidence that I was a fraudster, they would be all over it.

Ain’t happening, these pathetic minions will have to make something up, I am an honourable man who cannot be bought for any price and when and if I am judged by my maker I have absolutely nothing to fear. I am not brainwashed and fearful of the madness in this world, I will die with honour no matter what the price and no matter what fraud is used to defame me.

I want this to be clear for any so-called “intelligence” or police reading this. I extend respect to the good among you, I know you do exist. To the military, same thing. You are caught up in a machine that is using you, dishonouring you, and at some point you will know this and in order to redeem yourself you must speak out and disobey your unlawful, immoral orders.

For some good news, I have 26 stories I filmed in Gaza coming out in the next few weeks. The initial editing is done and they will be completed soon. This was only possible because I transferred all the video files to a friend before the police stole my property. For sure however this theft has prevented me from doing some work, and of course that is part of the plan. I do not have my most vital piece of equipment, the laptop I use for all sorts of business, most notably my videos. I have had to borrow a machine to do this as I do not have the money to replace my equipment once again.

In addition, if and when I get my property back, these items will have been in the hands of my enemies for months. How can I keep such equipment and not know all sorts of malicious crap will have been planted within them? Ladies and gentlemen, we live in 1984. And if I was Arab or Muslim? I would have been put away long ago, or outright assassinated. But I am white, making things just a little bit trickier.

So I am a fraudster and a womaniser and a thief and a terrorist and blah, blah, blah, regardless of the effort to stop me from doing what I do the next phase of Trade Not Aid will be launched, and we will see just how much damage to this cause all these Zionist slander tactics have had. Either way I will never turn my back on my Palestinian family, whether it is my wife and children who have Palestinian blood, or my extended Palestinian family who I love unconditionally.

The world remains upside down, it is up to us to turn it round and make it right. Until such time I will take the accusations and harassment from the minions of the powers that be as a badge of honour.

4 Responses to “US CONGRESSIONAL BILL LISTS ME AS HAMAS, AL QAEDA LINKED TERRORIST”

  1. Surely to God, anyone reading this and knowing Ken as we do, there must be SOME way of giving him the help and support he needs and deserves, for all he’s done and been through. Anyone out there got a decent laptop he can have, for starters? Any one up for starting a ‘Support Ken O Keefe’ group’ can contact me via facebook. Words arent’ enough.He needs help. NOW.
     
  2. Hi Ken
    The United Way, an American charity, top executive gets paid about $400,000 a year.Salvation Army receives over 2 billion a year in donations and its head gets well compensated. While SA staff around the country get more modest salaries,they receive free housing in valuable real estate that the Salvation Army buys around the country. MY Dad worked for United Way locally,he made $15,000 a year until he retired at 65 in1976.
    I appreciate all you do at great risk and your own expense. I was able to do that only once when we went to Gaza in 2008.I’m still trying to pay off credit card.I paid $1000 up front from income tax refund. But the rest had to charged.I gave up 6 weeks of pay. I know you have spent months doing important work for our brothers and sisters in Palestine..
     
  3. WHOA, ken! No, I am NOT surprised at any of this, and i would not put it past this group of ghouls as instigators of the ideas in Cong Bill, against YOU. Take heart, though; you are the second person I call, Friend, who’s on their “list”. Wear it as a BADGE of HONOUR!
    The more I hear about Myles, Joann Westcott *is that her name?*, Iggle Piggle, etc.., the more I wonder. I donated cash to more than one Belfast-based “Pal Aid” groups. DID I donate to these horrid people? it’s very possible, since I don’t really keep track of the donations I DO make (other than those to Palestine Chronicle and Jewish Voice for Peace– besides, they send me notes, end of year, re: what donations I did make, and the others? DO NOT, which seems for good reason).
    And, so, Ken; take heart. We know what you are and who you are. Most people look at Ken O’keefe and know you are doing the best you can, which is better than most of us DO, and we appreciate said work. if I could be there, I would (Palestine), but since I have spooks following me, too (In the OPEN- in twitter, for now) and because I am on the “FBI list” (due to certain Zionazis reporting me for something I can only call, LIES), I don’t know if I can even get a passport! No matter, as I think that what I do, here, is probably best for all involved.
    Btw; I DO have a few Hamas-members (govt peeps of Gaza) on my twitter list. I follow them, and they folllow me, and we tweet one another. That’s probably why i have Dept Homeland Sec following me under acronym, NTARC.. and i have zero idea as to what that stands for. I think it was initiated merely so they could purchase new stationary with OUR American money.
    Oh, and one more thing; I do have a sew-out of TJP, but I think I will have to remove a few things (like some outer-design parts, etc..) in order to make it small enough to fit on shirts and the like. I want to KEEP the main, center, design, if that’s good with you. WILL have to photograph what I do have and send you a pic.. sometime very soon. Right now, it’s stuck in my head, which is where I do the majority of my design work.
    Take care. Don’t worry. WE are on YOUR side in this ridiculousness. I mean, really? Myles and what’s her name (JoAnn? or whatever name shes using today> NEED to be IGNORED, but US Govt can’t seem to comprehend THAT, can they?
    anne
     
  4. “US CONGRESSIONAL BILL LISTS ME AS HAMAS, AL QAEDA LINKED TERRORIST”

    SAD, VERY SAD, but I know the feeling!

    Basheer

Leave a Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment